English Talk

hesam02

عضو جدید
me too...& How about you???????

I signed up in Safir Institute ( Narmak Branch ) and whole of my English life was spent there
Safir is cool. But everything is not Safir or Kish or .... Every learner must practice by themself
We have to take more time on our talking especially using of words and grammers that we had learnt before
English books or some learning books aren't enough

ناییریکا

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
I signed up in Safir Institute ( Narmak Branch ) and whole of my English life was spent there
Safir is cool. But everything is not Safir or Kish or .... Every learner must practice by themself
We have to take more time on our talking especially using of words and grammers that we had learnt before
English books or some learning books aren't enough
of cource............they arean,t enough........
Ok.........give some suggestion for debateing.........

ناییریکا

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
We're friends
and I wanna tell u something
Whenever you want to say something , your opinion , idea or whatever ... Try to make a sentence
We're here because we want to try
Symbols and short answers are useless... Try to expand your sentence in your mind and explain it
That is my suggestion
that.s a great idea........h will try to do it

hesam02

عضو جدید
I'm trying to make my last project about teaching Excel
Saturday must show it to my guider teacher

teaching Excel!!!!!!!!!!! It sucks!l
Actually I loathe computer Engineering specially programming
I have programming lesson in this term and I wanna puke because it doesn't relate to our major , although I got "A" at practical test:)

some1

عضو جدید
کاربر ممتاز
teaching Excel!!!!!!!!!!! It sucks!l
Actually I loathe computer Engineering specially programming
I have programming lesson in this term and I wanna puke because it doesn't relate to our major , although I got "A" at practical test:)

i like programming very much but it isn't programming it's something like animation
i couldn't understand you're last sentence very good